Grain flour makes most biscuits, muffins, and quick breads acid-forming. But there are exceptions. Using shredded tubers to make quick breads is one way. Or select alkalizing fillings and toppings.
Before you use this PRAL Biscuits, Muffins, Quick Breads List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Biscuits, Muffins, Quick Breads List
I list breads with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing snacks show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the biscuits, muffins, and quick breads food category, the average PRAL values are 4.29 per 100 g and 1.38 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Biscuits, Muffins, Quick Breads PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Acid-Alkaline Biscuits, Muffins, Quick Breads PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Other Vegetables and Combinations PRAL List
- Are Carrots Acidic or Alkaline?
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Acid-Alkaline Cakes and Pies PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Vegetable Juice PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Grits and other Cooked Cereals PRAL List
- Bagels and English Muffins PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Crackers, excludes saltines PRAL List