For everyone who asks, “are potato chips acidic or alkaline?” Here is your answer. Also, you can compare preparation and cooking methods to find your best alkalizing options.
Before you use this PRAL Potato Chips List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Potato Chips PRAL List
I list the chips with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing foods show first. But you can click the PRAL food table headings to change sort order.
For the potato chips food category, the average PRAL values are -15.72 per 100 g and -3.12 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Potato Chips PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Acid-Alkaline Potato Chips PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Cookies and Brownies PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Crackers, excludes saltines PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Tortilla, corn, other chips PRAL List
- Are Carrots Acidic or Alkaline?
- Acid-Alkaline Other red and orange vegetables PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline White Potatoes, Baked or Boiled PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline French Fries and other Fried White Potatoes PRAL List