For people asking, “are ready-to-eat cereals acidic or alkaline?” Here is your answer. About one-third of these are alkalizing. So see the list to make your choice.
Before you use this PRAL Ready-to-eat Cereal, Higher Sugar List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Ready-to-eat cereal, higher sugar List
I list cereals with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing foods show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the higher sugar ready-to-eat cereal (>21.2g/100g) food category, the average PRAL values are 1.64 per 100 g and 0.41 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Ready-to-eat cereal, higher sugar PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Ready-to-eat cereal, higher sugar Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Bagels and English Muffins PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Cereal Bars PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Oatmeal PRAL List
- Is Oatmeal Acidic or Alkaline?
- Lower Sugar Cereal PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Yeast Breads PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Sugars and Honey PRAL List
- Alkaline Diet Rice PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Pasta, Noodles, Cooked Grains PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Berries PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Cakes and Pies PRAL List