Fruit is one of the key food sources for an alkaline diet. So bananas are alkalizing with a negative PRAL value. But see how cooking affects the alkalinity of bananas.
Before you use this PRAL Bananas List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Bananas List
I list bananas with the lowest PRAL index first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing fruits show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the bananas fruit category, the average PRAL values are -5.96 per 100 g and -5.34 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Bananas PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Acid-Alkaline Bananas PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Other Fruits and Fruit Salads PRAL List
- Alkaline Dry Fruits PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Other Vegetables and Combinations PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Starchy Vegetables PRAL List
- Alkaline Alcoholic Drinks List
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Acid-Alkaline Olives, Pickles, Pickled Vegetables PRAL List