Grits and cooked cereals are acid-forming. But it’s easy to choose cooking methods and added ingredients to make alkalizing meals.
Before you use this PRAL Grits and other Cooked Cereals List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Grits and other Cooked Cereals List
I list cooked cereal dishes with the lowest PRAL index first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing foods show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the grits food category, the average PRAL values are 0.01 per 100 g and 0.18 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Grits and other Cooked Cereals PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Acid-Alkaline Grits and other Cooked Cereals PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Other red and orange vegetables PRAL List
- Bagels and English Muffins PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Crackers, excludes saltines PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Ready-To-Eat Cereal, higher sugar PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Potato Chips PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Whole Milk PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline String Beans PRAL List