Grain flour makes muffins and bagels acid-forming. But alkalizing fillings add extra flavor to bagels. As do alkalizing ingredients for alkaline bagel sandwiches.
Before you use this PRAL Bagels and English Muffins List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Bagels and English Muffins List
I list muffins with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing snacks show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the bagels and English muffin food category, the average PRAL values are 2.66 per 100 g and 1.07 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Bagels and English Muffins PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Bagels and English Muffins Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Common Terms: bagel, bran, Enduring Nutrient Facts, grain, muffin
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Other Fruits and Fruit Salads PRAL List
- Alkaline Dry Fruits PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Other Vegetables and Combinations PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Starchy Vegetables PRAL List
- Alkaline Alcoholic Drinks List
- Acid-Alkaline Bananas PRAL List
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Acid-Alkaline Cakes and Pies PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Bacon PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Processed Soy Products PRAL List