Grain flour makes muffins and bagels acid-forming. But alkalizing fillings add extra flavor to bagels. As do alkalizing ingredients for alkaline bagel sandwiches.
Before you use this PRAL Bagels and English Muffins List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Bagels and English Muffins List
I list muffins with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing snacks show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the bagels and English muffin food category, the average PRAL values are 2.66 per 100 g and 1.07 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Bagels and English Muffins PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Bagels and English Muffins Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Alkaline Dry Fruits PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Other Fruits and Fruit Salads PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Beans, Peas, Legumes PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Starchy Vegetables PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline String Beans PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Vegetable Juice PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Chicken PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Dips, Gravies, Other Sauces PRAL List