For everyone who asks, “are mashed potatoes acidic or alkaline?” Here is your answer. Along with other potato mixtures. Also, you can compare preparation and cooking methods to find your best alkalizing options.
Before you use this PRAL Mashed Potato & Mixtures List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Mashed Potato & Mixtures PRAL List
I list the vegetables with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing foods show first. But you can click the PRAL food table headings to change sort order.
For the mashed potato & mixtures food category, the average PRAL values are -2.64 per 100 g and -2.48 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Fried White Potato PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Acid-Alkaline Fried White Potato PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Common Terms: potato
Other posts that include these terms:
- Are Carrots Acidic or Alkaline?
- Acid-Alkaline Other red and orange vegetables PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Potato Chips PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline French Fries and other Fried White Potatoes PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Tortilla, corn, other chips PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline White Potatoes, Baked or Boiled PRAL List