For everyone who asks, “are white potatoes acidic or alkaline?” Here is your answer. See the effects of jacket potato fillings. Also, you can compare preparation and cooking methods to find your best alkalizing options.
Before you use this PRAL Boiled or Baked White Potato List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Boiled or Baked White Potato PRAL List
I list the potatoes with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing vegetables show first. But you can click the PRAL food table headings to change sort order.
For the boiled or baked white potato food category, the average PRAL values are -6.07 per 100 g and -5.22 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Boiled or Baked White Potato PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Acid-Alkaline Boiled or Baked White Potato PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Common Terms: potato
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Potato Chips PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Tortilla, corn, other chips PRAL List
- Are Carrots Acidic or Alkaline?
- Acid-Alkaline Other red and orange vegetables PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline French Fries and other Fried White Potatoes PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Mashed Potatoes and White Potato Mixtures PRAL List