Tortilla chips are acid-forming. Just like most corn products. Including corn chips and corn nuts. But there are similar alkalizing snacks you can choose.
Before you use this PRAL Tortilla Chips List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Tortilla Chips PRAL List
I list the chips with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the least acid-forming foods show first. But you can click the PRAL food table headings to change sort order.
For the tortilla chips food category, the average PRAL values are 2.48 per 100 g and 0.58 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Tortilla Chips PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists Index.
Note that this Alkaline Food List is mainly for tortilla chips and some vegetable chips. So that index will show you others – including the popular alkaline potato chip snacks.
Acid-Alkaline Tortilla Chips PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Are Carrots Acidic or Alkaline?
- Acid-Alkaline Starchy Vegetables PRAL List
- Alkaline Diet Eggs PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Other red and orange vegetables PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Crackers, excludes saltines PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Potato Chips PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline French Fries and other Fried White Potatoes PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Vegetable Mixed Dishes PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Tortillas PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Corn PRAL List