Candy without chocolate is more-or-less neutral. But candy flavorings make all the difference. So we see a fairly clear distinction with acid-forming candy containing nuts. And fruity candy being alkaline-forming. With a few interesting surprises included.
Before you use this PRAL Candy Not Containing Chocolate List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Candy Not Containing Chocolate PRAL List
I list candies with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing snacks show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the candy not containing chocolate food category, the average PRAL values are -0.22 per 100 g and -0.09 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Candy Not Containing Chocolate PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Candy Not Containing Chocolate Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Acid-Alkaline Cakes and Pies PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Dips, Gravies, Other Sauces PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Nuts and Seeds PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Candy Containing Chocolate PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Crackers, excludes saltines PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Ready-To-Eat Cereal, higher sugar PRAL List