Crackers are acid-forming. Just like most baked dough products. But alkalizing toppings can reduce the acid load of crackers. So stop garnishing with fruit or vegetables. Instead, add a few crackers to a bowl of salad.
Before you use this PRAL Crackers List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Crackers PRAL List
I list the crackers with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the least acid-forming snacks show first. But you can click the PRAL food table headings to change sort order.
For the crackers food category, the average PRAL values are 6.12 per 100 g and 1.37 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Crackers PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Acid-Alkaline Crackers PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Other Fruits and Fruit Salads PRAL List
- Alkaline Dry Fruits PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Other Vegetables and Combinations PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Starchy Vegetables PRAL List
- Alkaline Alcoholic Drinks List
- Acid-Alkaline Bananas PRAL List
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Acid-Alkaline Cakes and Pies PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Bacon PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Processed Soy Products PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Beans, Peas, Legumes PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline String Beans PRAL List