Cereal Bars can be acid-forming or alkalizing. Because PRAL scores depend on ingredients. So check this alkaline cereal bars list.
Before you use this PRAL Cereal Bars List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Cereal Bars PRAL List
I list the cereal bars with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing foods show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the cereal bars food category, the average PRAL values are 0.75 per 100 g and 0.13 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Cereal Bars PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Acid-Alkaline Cereal Bars PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Common Terms: breakfast, Enduring Nutrient Facts, grain, oatmeal, peanut, sugar
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Other Fruits and Fruit Salads PRAL List
- Alkaline Dry Fruits PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Other Vegetables and Combinations PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Starchy Vegetables PRAL List
- Alkaline Alcoholic Drinks List
- Acid-Alkaline Bananas PRAL List
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Acid-Alkaline Cakes and Pies PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Bacon PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Processed Soy Products PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Beans, Peas, Legumes PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline String Beans PRAL List