Cookies and brownies are usually acid-forming. Because of flour and other ingredients. So the secrets of alkaline Cookies and Brownies lie in alkalizing flavorings.
Before you use this PRAL Cookies and Brownies List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Cookies and Brownies PRAL List
I list cookies with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing snacks show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the cookies and brownies food category, the average PRAL values are 1.59 per 100 g and 0.35 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Cookies and Brownies PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Cookies and Brownies PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Other Vegetables and Combinations PRAL List
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Acid-Alkaline Cakes and Pies PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Dips, Gravies, Other Sauces PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Nuts and Seeds PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Candy Containing Chocolate PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Grits and other Cooked Cereals PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Crackers, excludes saltines PRAL List