Pretzels are acid-forming. Just like many baked pastry snacks. But flavorings, coatings, and other ingredients change acid load. So the highest acid loading pretzel is 60 times more acid forming than the lowest. Though it shouldn’t really matter. Because pastry snacks should not be a significant part of your calorie intake.
Before you use this PRAL Pretzels/Snack Mix List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Pretzels/Snack Mix PRAL List
I list the pretzels with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the least acid-forming snacks show first. But you can click the PRAL food table headings to change sort order.
For the Pretzels/Snack Mix food category, the average PRAL values are 3.50 per 100 g and 0.95 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Pretzels/Snack Mix PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Pretzels/Snack Mix PRAL List Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Common Terms: peanut
Other posts that include these terms:
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Acid-Alkaline Cakes and Pies PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Dips, Gravies, Other Sauces PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Nuts and Seeds PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Candy Containing Chocolate PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Crackers, excludes saltines PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Ready-To-Eat Cereal, higher sugar PRAL List