Lower sugar ready-to-eat cereals are a mix of acidic and alkaline. With about one-fifth of these being alkalizing. So see the list to make your choice. But note that “lower sugar” allows for up to 21.2% sugar content. Therefore, reading the label is vital. Better still, consider making your own low sugar, alkaline breakfast cereal.
Before you use this PRAL Lower Sugar Ready-to-eat Cereal List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Lower Sugar Cereal PRAL List
I list cereals with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing foods show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the lower sugar (=<21.2g/100g) ready-to-eat cereal food category, the average PRAL values are 3.43 per 100 g and 0.94 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Lower Sugar Cereal PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Lower Sugar Cereal Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Other Fruits and Fruit Salads PRAL List
- Alkaline Dry Fruits PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Other Vegetables and Combinations PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Starchy Vegetables PRAL List
- Alkaline Alcoholic Drinks List
- Acid-Alkaline Bananas PRAL List
- FODMAP Diet Highs and Lows
- Acid-Alkaline Cakes and Pies PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Bacon PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Processed Soy Products PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Beans, Peas, Legumes PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline String Beans PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Vegetable Juice PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Chicken PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Dips, Gravies, Other Sauces PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Butter PRAL List