Lower sugar ready-to-eat cereals are a mix of acidic and alkaline. With about one-fifth of these being alkalizing. So see the list to make your choice. But note that “lower sugar” allows for up to 21.2% sugar content. Therefore, reading the label is vital. Better still, consider making your own low sugar, alkaline breakfast cereal.
Before you use this PRAL Lower Sugar Ready-to-eat Cereal List, you must understand and agree to PRAL Food Lists Principles
Acid-Alkaline Lower Sugar Cereal PRAL List
I list cereals with the lowest PRAL score first. Because these have the lowest acid load. So the most alkalizing foods show first. But you can click the food table headings to change sort order.
For the lower sugar (=<21.2g/100g) ready-to-eat cereal food category, the average PRAL values are 3.43 per 100 g and 0.94 per 100 calories.
Leave Acid-Alkaline Lower Sugar Cereal PRAL List to browse more PRAL Food Lists.
Lower Sugar Cereal Related Topics
Please remember: to find more related pages that are relevant to you, use the search box near the top of every page.
Other posts that include these terms:
- Acid-Alkaline Other red and orange vegetables PRAL List
- Bagels and English Muffins PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Crackers, excludes saltines PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Ready-To-Eat Cereal, higher sugar PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Potato Chips PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Whole Milk PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline String Beans PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Dark Green Vegetables PRAL List
- Alkaline Alcoholic Drinks List
- Alkaline Salad Dressing List
- Acid-Alkaline French Fries and other Fried White Potatoes PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Low Fat Milk PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Starchy Vegetables PRAL List
- Acid-Alkaline Other Vegetables and Combinations PRAL List